View Single Post

Old 07-01-2008, 02:10 AM
Disillusioned Diehard
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep-When-Im-Dead View Post
very interesting read thanks for the link. I see a nice Double neck red guitar(forgive me for not bieng sure of the name) but i dont recall seeing any pictures from the tour(nor did he use it at twickers) of richie playing it. Anyone know when he used it/which songs? or perhaps my eyes decive me.
He used it in Greensboro, but that was the only one of my shows at which I recall seeing it. Unfortunately, I don't remember which song it was. I might be able to figure it out if I check the setlist. If I come up with anything, I'll post again. I do have a photo, though:

EDIT - I think it was Someday I'll Be Saturday Night. Guitar guys, would that make any sense? There were just 2 songs between Miss Fourth Of July and WGIGO. Both of those songs are very easy to identify in my photos because of the accordion and the Zemaitis. In between, I've got one shot with a different guitar immediately after Miss Fourth (which would have been Whole Lot Of Leavin') and then a batch of photos with the red one.

Last edited by milomom; 07-01-2008 at 02:16 AM..