View Single Post

Old 03-26-2017, 10:24 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounce7800 View Post

Tonight's show comes from the United Center in Chicago. The band seemed to have been hanging about Chicago since at least Thursday according to Twitter. Wonder if they are rehearsing something different? (Spoiler: They're not).

Bon Jovi played a couple of times in Chicago in 2013, with the last time being at this venue on Oct 23 2013. The setlist was:

That's What the Water Made Me
You Give Love a Bad Name
Raise Your Hands
The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
Lost Highway
Whole Lot of Leavin'
It's My Life
Because We Can
What About Now
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
We Got It Goin' On
Keep the Faith
Amen
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Diamond Ring
(You Want to) Make a Memory
Born to Be My Baby
We Weren't Born to Follow
Who Says You Can't Go Home
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead(w/ Jumping Jack Flash, Taking Care of Business and Start Me Up )
Bad Medicine(w/ Old Time Rock and Roll)

Encore:
Wanted Dead or Alive
Work for the Working Man
I'll Be There for You

Encore 2:
Runaway
Have a Nice Day
Livin' on a Prayer

Hope everyone going has a great time. Doors at 6pm, showtime 7.30pm with support from 35th and Taylor.
I think Jon and the band took advantage of the couple of days off and just hang out in Chicago, I never been to Chicago but it looks like a great city to visit, especially the restaurants!, in some tweet pix you saw Jon visiting a couple of them, there just having fun and enjoying the city. In past interviews Jon would often say about past tours that he never had a chance to spend time and visit a city, it was land, go to the hotel, go to the gym, soundcheck, show, back to hotel and leave to another city. Now the tour is a little more spread out to maybe get a chance to see a little bit more of the city.