View Single Post

Old 03-28-2017, 06:39 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmorgs View Post
Awesome!! It seems like the show was over 2.5 hours long. And it was raining on the people in the lawn, but my friends, mom, brother, and I were under the roof while my dad sat in the vehicle. Colleen and I were 6th row, dead center. By the time we got out, my dad was lived because he thought we were just stupidly standing in the rain. I only ever saw him mad about 3 times in my life, but that was the angriest I ever saw him. He cussed us out, he cussed Jon out for continuing their show... told us all we were idiots. Eventually we were able to get across that we had been covered, but it took a while. It's one of my best dad memories because it was so funny looking back. I'm sure it helps that he was such a gentle soul and it was so out of character for him. If he had been like that often, it would have been awful. I miss my dad. He was awesome and put a lot of miles in taking me to see Bon Jovi.