View Single Post

Old 03-24-2017, 09:16 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

There's two arguments to be made:

Show to Show and Tour to Tour. If you see the band in state X and then again five states over, your complaints aren't as easy to fix. Tour to tour it's inexcusable to keep playing the same non hits. If he wants to spice it up he could rotate them in and on, replace them with other album cuts. Keep it different enough that people will want to come out. I'm sitting this tour out, which could realistically be the last one, because I've heard all these songs 20 times when Jon was able to sing them better. Richie's gone, the setlist is stale, the ticket prices are what they are.

If it were a show where just the new album was played I would be all over that but because it's still We got it Going on, Lost Highway, Whole lot of leaving, Sleep when I'm dead...meh. I'd love to see them one last time but as a die hard I am the minority and I get that. Something that separates the show between tours is such a must.