View Single Post

Old 03-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

I know I've done more than my fair share of complaining about the sets, but I realise even with the static sets there are some great things too.

THINFS is a great show opener - gets the crowd pumped and it's a sneaky way of putting more new songs in the set without dragging down the mood.

Keep the Faith is a fantastic main set closer. I genuinely hope that KTF sits in this slot for every show of the tour.

Blood On Blood / Saturday Night have made appearances, not as often as I'd like ( I absolutely think that Blood On Blood is a brilliant encore opener and they should play it a bit more often) but they're still there.

Lay Your Hands On Me / Have A Nice Day have been played at every show so far which is great to see. Particularly happy to see LYHOM sticking around this long.

Jon hasn't been abusing Captain Crash & Raise Your Hands, only played Crash once and RYH a couple of times so far. Those are great songs that have been really overplayed so it's nice to see them getting played a bit less, but still fairly frequently.

We have actually had a rare song in the mix (I Got The Girl was played once out of the blue).

Of course we would all love to have things changing up a bit, but the setlist that we're stuck with is actually pretty good.