View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 07:25 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Tour to tour, same old, show to show adding Raise your hands is a nice touch. Sad that adding RYH in 2017 is a silver lining
Back when Raise Your Hands appeared towards the end of the OWN tour, I couldn't have been happier. Now, after it's been played at 9/10's of every show on every tour leading up to this tour, YES, it is indeed a sad thing that it's the silver lining. IMO the silver lining was the JBG snippet and that's equally as sad, but it's nice to think the Sleep covers section has a chance of being back for good.

For those who are blaming stagnant sets on America's ADHD problem, stop. The US crowd doesn't like or respond better to LH or WLOL any more this tour than we have on previous tours. They weren't hits. The crowd doesn't know or want them but we power through, just like we would if Jon would choose to play something else.... anything else. Yes, the US hasn't got the diversity that Europe has received and maybe we don't deserve it, but this is beyond ridiculous. In the history of Bon Jovi, I dare to say the sets have never been this stagnant. Jon has a professional rock band up there. There are plenty of other songs in their catalog he is still capable of singing. They CAN throw the diehards 1 bone per show but besides Always they have only played 1 surprise this tour... and it was "I Got the Girl"... and it was because his daughter was there. What is going on?

I drove all night down streets that wouldn't bend
But somehow they drove me back here once again...