View Single Post

Old 03-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJFan99 View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't really mean all that - I'm just frustrated because of the horrible set lists we've been getting on this tour. I understand it's the European leg (plus the MSG, Toronto, Chicago and Philly shows) where the guys will really deliver, but come on. They haven't even performed Runaway on the THINFS tour, let alone live staples like ITA, BOR and IBTFY. Also, the extremely static, post-2000 heavy main sets are starting to get on my nerves. In all honestly, I'd be more than happy if the band played ILTT at the next gig - at least that would be a change. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind the Cleveland rendition of Captain Crash being the last ever live version they'll perform of it. WFTWM (with that cringeworthy marching choreography) can also be gladly shoved in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

And are BOB & SIBSN really too high for Jon nowadays for them being even semi-regulars on tour? What about swapping LYHOM out for a night or two and bringing in another (perhaps even easier) song like Wild Is The Wind, (It's Hard) Letting You Go or Diamond Ring? And, last but not least, Tico should get to sing Only In My Dreams every now and then...
This kid is funny xD