View Single Post

Old 09-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Your thread had already taken a turn into speculation and away from your answers. If you can't understand the need for it to be locked and for the conversation to be kept in it's proper place, so be it. You can just as easily post in the Richie thread as you can in the thread you started since you got the answers to your questions. Everyone who posted on your thread posts in the Richie thread and you could thank them there and ask follow up questions there. I don't think that's unreasonable at all.
Overreaction to the max there. Not exactly a warm welcome - and surprisingly they've deleted/deleting their account. I did warn the person in question that they would not get a positive experience in Jovitalk - point proven. Why wasn't the original Richie thread locked months ago? It went WAY off tangent and is currently off tangent now. But you, The Mods, allow it to continue. The person just wanted some info and didn't want to sieve through thousands of posts of stuff that actually has nothing to do with the topic in hand - Richie not on the current leg of the tour.

Smacks of a touch of arrogance if you ask me.