View Single Post

Old 11-22-2016, 06:33 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukoc7 View Post
I'm presuming your response was one of sarcasm although personally I could care less how many it sells. As long as we all have our opportunity to purchase a copy, I'm good.
Not really. I literally meant that if it included unreleased studio tracks it would sell a couple of copies more. Not that it's going to sell a lot anyway given their sales nowadays. It will be bought by some hard-core fans only. Even better that they consider releasing it!

Back in 2008 I even bought the "Lost Highway" concert on CD. While the DVD was a worldwide release, I think the audio CD was limited to the german market. There was no point in getting it as I already had the DVD, but seeing it on the shelf on the day of the Munich concert I just couldn't resist...

While I collected several copies of most of the albums, I lost that enthusiasm after LH. While TC and WAN didn't offer really any different international versions that I considered woth collecting, I wouldn't have spent the money anyway. Now with THINFS it's different. For the first time in years I feel that excitement of a new BJ release that could lead to purchasing a different version (the one with "Color me In"). Bit like in the old days. Being a fan of live albums anyway this is a treat for me.

I didn't really follow the promo gigs in order not to spoil myself, but started only watching some videos post the album release, I think from what I've gathered around here the London show is considered the best of the 4?