Thread: Bruuuuce
View Single Post

Old 08-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi View Post
Well that's why its arena/stadium show. Obviously you can't have the perfect sound but enjoy the greatness of the best live act in the world. (Or whoever is on that stage if we can talk a bit general here).
We're not demanding "the perfect sound" but a good sound, which is not too much to ask for, especially when tickets cost so much, or else it makes us feel we're nothing but cash cows. The first Paris show was a catastrophe soundwise. At one moment the sound was oversaturated for several minutes, so much so that it made you sick, many people put tissues in their ears or covered them with their hands!

Quote:
Bruce gives all he got, he puts his heart and soul in every single show and that's what makes it magic. An BS & ESB show is pure magic and a must see for whoever has the chance.
Yep! And don't forget audience participation. A Bruce show is like a big party where nobody's ashamed of making a fool of themselves. For the first time in my 30+ years of live concert experience I was behind the stage and it was a very good spot after all. We had seats but everybody stood during the whole show. It's cool because you get to see what the band sees (and what Max has been seeing for 30+ years as he says: Bruces's ass! LOL!). Watching the crowd reaction is really amazing and even moving during the slower songs with all the cell phone lights glowing and dancing in the dark like fireflies. The band spends quite a lot of time facing their behind-the-stage fans, only Max ignores us (he should put a rear-view mirror on his drumkit!), we could see his face only when the show was over and they left, waving at us.

Quote:
I wish I lived in a country which would enjoy Bruce in every tour (like Italy (recent years), France, Spain).
I attended shows in several countries and I highly recommend the 3 countries you mentioned, the local crowd is an experience too, for different reasons!

Quote:
Looking forward to future shows as I said before, and why not, hopefully I could come to France too.
You definitely should attend a show (or 2) in Paris! You can come even if you have no ticket because you can always buy one before the show begins, it's the local law, every venue has to put on sale a certain amount of tickets a couple of hours before a show. Or you can buy one at face value from a fan via internet forums or in front of the venue, there are many scalpers too but nobody buys from them, except at the very last moment when they sell below face value. I did that a couple of times in those 3 countries and it always worked fine.