View Single Post

Old 02-05-2017, 12:47 AM
Keep the Faith

Still buzzing from Slash last night, the guy's a ****ing machine - I think they put some of the show on the facebook page. Totally worth the ridiculous ticket price ($200 'gold circle' - which is really just general admission standing behind both 'VIP circle' and 'Diamond circle')

Since I'm on this board I will say one thing though, we should appreciate some of what we've got with Jovi. Axl was no frontman and Slash looked like he just wanted to be as far away from him as possible. I don't think he made eye contact with Axl all night and as for the crowd I think Axl talked maybe twice, and both times one short sentence. Between songs you just had to wait for Slash to get his guitar to start the next, there was no continuity. The great songs were still great and rocked but it was more a succession of songs than a show.

Jon may not be able to sing anymore but he's still a decent frontman and at least the whole band looks like it wants to be there playing together - noone looks like they hate eachother.

Milton Keynes 1 (HAND), Manchester & Bristol (LH), Dublin 2 (2011), Dublin 2 (THINFS)