General BJ Discussion

Old 03-27-2012, 03:03 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Default Interview with writer of She Don't Know Me

http://technorati.com/entertainment/...and-copyright/

Old 03-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Thanks for the link. Very interesting read, I´ve never heard of this guy before.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Born to be my Baby

Thank you!
Say those things that you shouldn't say
Think about it wouldn't that be cool?

Old 03-27-2012, 10:01 PM
These Days

So Bon Jovi weren't the first to record it... that's news to me. Interesting!

It has always been one of my more diskliked BJ tunes, but after having read the intro to the interview, I'll give it another listen.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Something for the Posts

I know the band likes to disown this song but this song is one of the best tunes in the debut album and it is much better than many crappy songs post 1994.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamasofat View Post
I know the band likes to disown this song but this song is one of the best tunes in the debut album and it is much better than many crappy songs post 1994.

Yes, I like this one, too. The video is good, also. It was part of their early career and will always be remembered as classic rock.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:24 AM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathleenV View Post
Yes, I like this one, too. The video is good, also. It was part of their early career and will always be remembered as classic rock.
Not that I give a rats ass about this Michael Avsec guy and the number of English grammar classes he attended in school, but your post was so shocking that I had to give it a go:

That's the most embarrassing piece of chords, lyrics and video imagery that has ever surfaced from the band. The clip is a horror movie. Jon walking bear-chested on the street chasing a zombie girl? All of them looking like really tough guys but singing she don't know me she don't know she don't see me she don't care. Are you out of your mind?? Classic rock??? No - classic rock is 'Paint It Black', classic rock is 'Helter Skelter', classic rock is 'Smoke on the Water'. She don't know me is just very bad English. And if I were Jon, hell, I'd be embarrassed knowing that somewhere in my discography, the record label forced such an atrocity onto me and yes, I accepted and even filmed for it. Period.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
Not that I give a rats ass about this Michael Avsec guy and the number of English grammar classes he attended in school, but your post was so shocking that I had to give it a go:

That's the most embarrassing piece of chords, lyrics and video imagery that has ever surfaced from the band. The clip is a horror movie. Jon walking bear-chested on the street chasing a zombie girl? All of them looking like really tough guys but singing she don't know me she don't know she don't see me she don't care. Are you out of your mind?? Classic rock??? No - classic rock is 'Paint It Black', classic rock is 'Helter Skelter', classic rock is 'Smoke on the Water'. She don't know me is just very bad English. And if I were Jon, hell, I'd be embarrassed knowing that somewhere in my discography, the record label forced such an atrocity onto me and yes, I accepted and even filmed for it. Period.
Perfectly said!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:25 PM
It's my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post

Yup, pretty much. She Don't Know Me is absolutely awful. It is probably my most hated Jovi song, and if not, it's definitely in the bottom 3.