From: Sari Hassinen (email@example.com)
Just came home from Helsinki and a marvellous Bon Jovi gig !
They played three hours and it looked like they had fun and same time they
seemed to be wistful because this was their last gig for a long time....!!
I was in the V.I.P area with my sister and had two nice smiles from Jon....I
just can't sleep tonight...he was only few metres away from me.....I was in
In the middle of the set BJ moved to the little stage below the mainstage
and sat there on chairs and played Wanted Dead or Alive, then Tico sang the
song "Crazy" (don't remember whose song this was) and before going back to
the mainstage they played In These Arms.
David sang one song, too and Richie performed Stranger in This Town.
The audience cheerd Bon Jovi back to the stage two times. Both encores had
approx. four to five songs.
The last one was a slow version of I'd Die For You. Before singing it Jon
had a wistful speech about taking a break, but he assured that they'd come
back ! Jon said that this song was perfect to say goodbye for now.
19/07/96 Helsinki, Olympic StadiumBon-Jovi, Babylon Zoo, Lemonators
Intro-marching band playing the intro to Lay Your Hands On Me
1. Lay Your Hand On Me 2. Bad Medecine 3. All I Want Is Everything
4. You Give Love A Bad Name 5. Runaway 6. Diamond Ring 7. Bed Of Roses
8. Rockin All Over The World 9. Damned10. Wanted Dead Or Alive-Acoustic
11. Crazy, sang by Tico Torres-Acoustic12. In These Arms-Acoustic
13. Something For The Pain14. Blood On Blood15. Someday I`LL Be Saturday Night
16. Sleep When I Dead-Papa Was A Rollng Stone-Jumpin Jack Flash
17. Keep The FaithEncore:18.Drift Away19.Always20.Blaze Of Glory
21.Tumbling Dice, sang by david Bryan22.These DaysEncore:23.Hard You Letting Go
24.Something To Believe In25.Stranger In This Town by Richie Sambora26.Hey God
27.Livin On A PrayerEncore:28.I`Die For You-AcousticFireworks