Keep The Faith ( Holland )
Keep The Faith is the album where the boys came back in town. With a little difference from the music in the 80's. These are the songs from the album:
1. I BELIEVE : A song that has a little bit from the album:
New Jersey ( Blood On Blood ), but a dif -
ferent style. A great live song
2. KEEP THE FAITH: A great first single with a little dance
beat in it ( hear the drums ). Still a
good song ( great live too ).
3. I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD: Very up-tempo song. According
to Jon this is the best Bon
Jovi - song for a good dance.
4. IN THESE ARMS: One of my favorite Bon Jovi - songs. In
the beginning of the song it sounds like
a ballad, but it isn't really a ballad.
5. BED OF ROSES: Best Bon Jovi - ballad until 1992 ( if not
it is still the best ballad ! ). Superhit
and what else I have to say.
6. IF I WAS YOUR MOTHER: Hardrocking song with weird back-
ground voices. A song which I
think is the worst on the album.
7. DRY COUNTY: Jon sings about religion and stuff. A song
whit length is almost 10 minutes ! Great
ballad and a super Richie - solo in the
middle of the song.
8. WOMAN IN LOVE: True Rock " Roll if you ask me. Good song
for a party. Very up - tempo.
9. FEAR: Great hardrock song. This one I like a lot. I don't
know why, but it catched me.
10. I WANT YOU: A ballad that isn't as good as Bed Of
Roses, but not bad at all.
11. BLAME IT ON THE LOVE OF ROCK " ROLL: Look at the
title! This is
Rock " Roll !!
12. LITTLE BIT OF SOUL: Beautiful song, but it's shame that
they stop early. At the end it gets
the " groove " and then the song
ends ?! A shame, but still great!
If I gotta rate them from 1 to 10 this are gonna be the rates:
1. I BELIEVE: 9
2. KEEP THE FAITH: 9
3. I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD: 8
4. IN THESE ARMS: 10
5. BED OF ROSES: 9
6. IF I WAS YOUR MOTHER: 6
7. DRY COUNTY: 8
8. WOMAN IN LOVE: 7
9. FEAR: 9
10. I WANT YOU: 7
11. BLAME IT ON THE LOVE OF ROCK " ROLL: 9
12. LITTLE BIT OF SOUL: 8
In some other countries there were more song on the album: STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN and SAVE A PRAYER. Those songs I've got in my computer. I wanna rate them only.
13. STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN: 7
14: SAVE A PRAYER: 5
I hope people agree with me, but this only MY own opinion! Enjoy the album: Crush ( you gotta have Keep The Faith too )and Keep The Faith
Let It Rock
Tonny ( TBJ )
Ton Bon Jovi ( NL )