View Single Post

Old 06-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFan View Post
Thing is, though, if we had a new board with an active admin, we could have certain upgrades and improvements that will never happen with our absent Peter. There's multiple reasons it'd be worth it. Maybe it's astronomically high hopes, as I don't know what the cost would be, but it would be much better than it is now.
I'll join your board if you're willing to run it and if other fans register too, we don't need multiple forums, one board to rule them all, one board to find them, one board to bring them all and in the internet bind them.

One major improvement would be to be able to insert videos directly into our messages instead of a link like on this here board. That's what I did yesterday and I find it a lot more convenient, but that's just me!

BTW, I HAVE to share my experience with you because it's too funny: Hugh is jinxed! I'm getting familiar with a new forum template, I've just tested moving sections and threads today and the 3 threads about Hugh... disappeared!!! I didn't move them, I was in the process of moving the whole section thread by thread, changing their order of appearance, but before I had finished, the Hugh McDonald section had disappeared! How did it happen? I didn't do anything with it! Hugh really and definitely IS "the invisible BJ member"!

NB: as I explained yesterday, I created a forum to archive data mostly for my personal use, there's no competition, I don't intend to run it as a real messageboard.