View Single Post

Old 03-11-2017, 04:17 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Well there goes MY night. ...
So glad I could help!

Since I started this mess, I'll add (as embarrassingly weird as this is gonna sound, I'm sure) that I sometimes associate certain songs with colors for some reason, almost like an aura (toldja, weird!) And in this case a brownish sepia tone comes to mind that I usually associate with some of the box set songs like River Runs Dry, Nobody's Hero, the These Days tracks, Bitter Wine, and some others. So you might be on the right track. Seems like it was kinda slow and had a melancholy feel to it, so that would work, too.

I'll try to search some of the threads and see if anything pops.

Edit to add: I also seem to remember that the discussion may have grown out of question about who the primary songwriter was, because it was a Jon and Richie cowrite and whoever said they thought Jon was singing backup said that to explain why they were pretty sure Richie didn't have that much to do with the song or something like that. Ring any bells? (I hope so because it's like it's sitting just out of reach on the edge of my brain and I can almost hear Jon singing the damn thing!)

Last edited by JackieBlue; 03-11-2017 at 04:28 AM..