View Single Post

Old 04-22-2022, 01:28 AM
Runaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitaFord666 View Post
Is that Vince Neil? What song did they play? Any additional info? Anyone else on stage?
I found the original listing for the photos (found a few more too, added to the original post) and the seller mentions having got them from the photographer who said it's from the Omni Coliseum in Atlanta, so he assumed it's from 87-3-2x (when they headlined the omni) and that's where I got the date from as well. I did initially find odd that the BON JOVI sign is not printed on the floor, it always was in the North American headlining tour.

But now that you mention Vince Neil, when Bon Jovi made an anniversary post for SWW on facebook asking people to comment their favourite memories from the tour (and me being a lunatic I scrolled through all the comments), I remember reading that one person saw them open for .38 Special and Vince Neil got on stage with them.

It's pretty likely it's Vince Neil on the photos, and the photos were actually taken on Sept. 27 1986, but I ought to dig that comment up again to confirm.