View Single Post

Old 03-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
No one is saying that this is an easy out! We are just stating that this could be a contributing factor...
This is a general sentiment, not necessarily something that's been stated here, but I see why it can be interpreted like I was replying to somebody here, so my apologies, I'm terrible at expressing myself in any language. Anyway, read the comments in that FB link (Google translator should be enough to understand). People have been saying this since Jon linked feeling/being depressed to not being able to sing. Maybe that's not what he meant, but there's a clear correlation if you read the articles and lots of fans have picked up on it and many feel it's just Jon blaming others instead of owning up to his role on it.

It's clear it's more than just one factor and his voice has been declining forever, which I also alluded to. But the article is interesting because explains why it makes sense that all shit happening at the same time would have a bigger impact than isolated issues getting worse.

These days what's left of me ain't no Prince Charming

We know Jon, we know