View Single Post

Old 10-29-2020, 07:55 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkid View Post
Alright, since my last joke got people offended I'm going to take a mulligan and try again:

Wow, you have both What About Now and 2020 in your top 5? You wouldn't happen to be related to John Shanks, are you?

In all seriousness though I would be interested in hearing more about why those two albums are so high on your list while their more critically acclaimed and popular albums like New Jersey, Slippery When Wet, Crush, and HAND are lower. Did you maybe get sick of them after too many listens over the years or did they just not connect with you as much? I think this is the first time I've ever heard anyone say that What About Now is better than New Jersey, unless you're just joking with us.
no i´m not joking with anyone, i really love What About Now, but to be honest, i really love all These Albums from the heart. but WAN is really melodic and with great Songs like "The fighter, thick as thieves, Water, Room At The End Of The World..."
this Album is really a masterpiece in my opinion.
why is HAND so low in my list ? hmm, Songs like, IWTBL, LMS or WTWYA are BJ´s finest, but as an Album HAND isn´t as perfect for me as for example WAN or 2020 as an whole Album from track 1 to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoergVeselka
BON JOVI 19.06 / 20.06.2010 LONDON O2 ARENA = I´M THERE