View Single Post

Old 04-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
"You know,just out of curiosity ,I went over to take a look at some other artists websites to see how I could improve my fan page.So I ended up on the Bon Jovi website,and the page had barely opened up yet,that they were trying to sell me something!!!!.What the !!!.I went to another section,and it cost money to get in there too!!.So there was a section called Fan club,so I figured OK I guess that's gonna be cool.So I go,and What!! it cost money to get in there TOO!!Jesus Christ Isn't the guy a gazillionaire already(twice over)(LOL).What happens if you're a fan and you don't have any money?You can't find out anything,or see any pictures???.Basically you're.(You know what))LOL
Last I heard,we lived in a free country,and good people choose to go to war so that we can be free.it's bad enough they take half our money away in taxes that we can barely make ends meet.Now we gotta pay artists money just to get into their fan pages.Who the F.. do they think they are!!
Tell your friends to come here,where everything is free.The pictures,the music,even the videos are handmade ,not made by some directwhore(LOL).I remaster all the tracks I post just to make sure you get the best sound.I make all the videos and the photo montages by hand,and do just about everything else by myself.
AND IT'S ALL FREE!! NO CHARGE.
Tell your friends,and hop aboard.
Sorry to go off.But sometimes you gotta make a point."

From his facebook. He's fun to follow.
Hard to argue to be fair.

Jon's obviously a great businessman but sometimes you wonder how he fails to see the bigger picture.