View Single Post

Old 10-14-2016, 05:47 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlookin View Post
I think this was after 2000 for sure. In fact, it may have been after 2005. I know Halfin photographed the Classic Rock spreads in 2000(2001?) and the one where Jon has cigarette smoke on his face (forget the year).

I do remember reading somewhere that Jon had a no-nudity contract, I think that was around 1995-ish. Not for his movies, but for when he was coming to events. I read that someone from his team would go ahead with a contract for the press stating if "nudity occurred" then they would not publish photos.

Not sure if that is true, probably nonsense. I always found it hilarious though.
The "ban" may well have been post 2000 but I'm pretty sure the approving of photos was during the 90's too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlookin View Post
I have always thought Richie sounds more pissed off than Jon over Alec's situation in this clip. From this, it seems Richie was on board with him being fired. Also, Jon sounds so false at the end when he says he thinks of him a lot.
Yeah I've always thought the thinking of Alec comment was fake. Good actor, our Jon...