View Single Post

Old 03-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by biotlobj
I would'av loved to be born and see the band play live in the Alec days (been a hardcore fan since These Days). He just looks so cool. I have seen a documentry of Bon Jovi. In a part of it Jon boy said that the reason Alec ain't in the band no more is that Jon gave him the sack for making many mistakes playing live. My point being is do you think the band would sitill be about if Jon never sack'ed him? Dont get me wrong i think hugh is great for what he does, but i think Jon could have picked a better bass player than him well you wont get better than hugh i no he aint part of the real band but he seems very lafargic (lazy) when playing live. Where as Alec looked as he also got the crowd moving. Or would it have been better if Jon gave Alec a major caution that he could get the sack and still be in the band. I dont know Jon could'av gave him a few caution's. Whats Alec up to now anyway? Has he played live or done his own thing acting or in another band........ whatever does any body know what he has done since he left Bon Jovi?
You can't write proper english and Obviously don't know how to play Bass.
Hugh is playing everything that Alec played but he's playing it right.
How that warrant's laziness I don't know.
oohh I forgot, you want to see a 50+ year old man jump and dance right?