View Single Post

Old 05-24-2020, 08:28 AM
Just posting

Default An open letter to John Bongiovi: please quit and never ever reunite anymore

Thereís no doubt over the last 15 years Jon has been some what money driven. Hence the WAN tour and album straight after The Circle one finished had barely finished.

He wanted to buy a football team and needed every available dollar... but...you cannot say he hasnít done good with his wealth. The soul kitchens and the rebuilding of homes after a hurricane for example.

He even cancelled the upcoming tour so people got their money back. 100s of bands have postponed with re-arranged dates that probably still wonít happen if those dates are in the near future.

But the delay of an album in a global pandemic is totally out of his hands. Even if he said I want to release it now the label would stop it. Have the physical copies even been made yet? Factories have only just opened in some industries.

So Iím sorry, you canít blame JBJ for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo