Thread: Anything Thread
View Single Post

Old 02-23-2019, 03:54 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
I was talking about my post before (DT and JBJ), not about Robert Kraft problem.
Donald Trump has already spoke about it and Jon Bon Jovi is not on the list of the 25 men involved in that situation.
Then I guess I didn't understand why you said they should have proof. As far as I know, no one has tried to implicate Trump or JBJ in the investigation itself. Trump only addressed it because he was asked in a routine press briefing what he thought about the Kraft situation; and there's no reason to think Jon's name might be on the list of 25 (which is apparently only a partial list, btw).

The reports I've read just say that Kraft's wealth and the Patriots make it possible for him to hang around with celebrities and politicos; and they mentioned JBJ and Trump (among others) as examples. Probably because those friendships are common knowledge; and including their names just helps grab attention from different circles.

If you weren't referring to the allegations against Kraft, what are you saying they should have proof of? Not debating, just curious.