Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Anything Thread

General BJ Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2071  
Old 11-21-2023, 04:51 PM
MarkBonJovi MarkBonJovi is offline
Junior Member
Undiscovered Posts
 
Join Date: 14 Nov 2022
Location: Beringe, Netherlands
Gender: male
Posts: 11
Default

Hi everyone.

I’ve got a question but I don’t know if this is the right place.
Is there a Dry County-facebook group or somerhing like that?

Have A Nice Day everybody!
Reply With Quote
  #2072  
Old 11-29-2023, 03:13 PM
blazeofglory's Avatar
blazeofglory blazeofglory is offline
Senior Member
Livin' on a Post
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 359
Default

Spotify Wrapped shows you a brief video clip of Jon teasing things that are coming out next year when you get Bon Jovi as your top artist. It’s got a lot of stuff bleeped out, but he says that they’ve archived everything they’ve ever owned, mentions that there are many songs that have never been released before and that he’d forgotten about and he says there’s something we’ll be able to see in the first quarter of the year (presumably the documentary?) and “lots of other big, big surprises” to celebrate the anniversary.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #2073  
Old 11-29-2023, 05:14 PM
Faceman Faceman is offline
Senior Member
Keep the Faith
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2006
Gender: male
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
Spotify Wrapped shows you a brief video clip of Jon teasing things that are coming out next year when you get Bon Jovi as your top artist. It’s got a lot of stuff bleeped out, but he says that they’ve archived everything they’ve ever owned, mentions that there are many songs that have never been released before and that he’d forgotten about and he says there’s something we’ll be able to see in the first quarter of the year (presumably the documentary?) and “lots of other big, big surprises” to celebrate the anniversary.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds awesome but it is actually the same that got promised with The Experience. So I take it with a pinch of salt and see what happens.
__________________
Check out what's becoming the biggest Bon Jovi touring website: https://bjtours.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2074  
Old 11-29-2023, 07:03 PM
bonjovi90's Avatar
bonjovi90 bonjovi90 is online now
Senior Member
Posting everyday
 
Join Date: 07 Jun 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 7,241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
Spotify Wrapped shows you a brief video clip of Jon teasing things that are coming out next year when you get Bon Jovi as your top artist. It’s got a lot of stuff bleeped out, but he says that they’ve archived everything they’ve ever owned, mentions that there are many songs that have never been released before and that he’d forgotten about and he says there’s something we’ll be able to see in the first quarter of the year (presumably the documentary?) and “lots of other big, big surprises” to celebrate the anniversary.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too bad Bon Jovi only came in at fourth on my list
__________________
Check out what's becoming the biggest Bon Jovi touring website: https://bjtours.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2075  
Old 11-29-2023, 07:31 PM
blazeofglory's Avatar
blazeofglory blazeofglory is offline
Senior Member
Livin' on a Post
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Too bad Bon Jovi only came in at fourth on my list
Careful, you might get your diehard license revoked for that
Reply With Quote
  #2076  
Old 11-29-2023, 08:11 PM
steel_horse75's Avatar
steel_horse75 steel_horse75 is offline
Senior Member
Just posting
 
Join Date: 29 May 2007
Location: Klopp Army
Age: 49
Gender: male
Posts: 5,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceman View Post
Sounds awesome but it is actually the same that got promised with The Experience. So I take it with a pinch of salt and see what happens.
remember the "we have the keys back" from matt and jon walking round a vault...and they gave nothing. so glad i didnt join that.

Sent from my SM-X700 using Tapatalk
__________________
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Reply With Quote
  #2077  
Old 11-29-2023, 10:15 PM
bonjovi90's Avatar
bonjovi90 bonjovi90 is online now
Senior Member
Posting everyday
 
Join Date: 07 Jun 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 7,241
Default

The point is that this time they either deliver (there's the box set - buy and download it) or don't get money. No way in the world I'd pay for another digital museum with content that might be added later on. Either have it there to access it or not.
The old tracks and maybe the documentary are things I'm really interested in. But I can't bare listening to another album (let alone a concert) if the voice is remotely like the Christmas song. The "it's not THAT bad" comment doesn't work for me anymore. If you listen to that stuff for hours you get adjusted to it but the moment you switch from another artist to a song like that you're floored at how poor it sounds.
However, if he mentions tracks he had even forgotten (like he said with Outlaws of Love last time around), I'm all for that 'cause it means that they are a couple of years or decades old
__________________
Check out what's becoming the biggest Bon Jovi touring website: https://bjtours.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2078  
Old 11-29-2023, 10:20 PM
Butters's Avatar
Butters Butters is offline
Senior Member
Posting Always
 
Join Date: 17 Oct 2006
Age: 38
Gender: male
Posts: 2,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
The point is that this time they either deliver (there's the box set - buy and download it) or don't get money. No way in the world I'd pay for another digital museum with content that might be added later on. Either have it there to access it or not.
The old tracks and maybe the documentary are things I'm really interested in. But I can't bare listening to another album (let alone a concert) if the voice is remotely like the Christmas song. The "it's not THAT bad" comment doesn't work for me anymore. If you listen to that stuff for hours you get adjusted to it but the moment you switch from another artist to a song like that you're floored at how poor it sounds.
However, if he mentions tracks he had even forgotten (like he said with Outlaws of Love last time around), I'm all for that 'cause it means that they are a couple of years or decades old
Amen to that.
__________________
These days the stars seem out of reach
But these days there ain't a ladder on these streets
These days are fast, love don't last in this graceless age
Even innocence has caught the midnight train
And there ain't nobody left but us these days
Reply With Quote
  #2079  
Old 11-29-2023, 11:39 PM
Javier's Avatar
Javier Javier is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2002
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: male
Posts: 9,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Too bad Bon Jovi only came in at fourth on my list
You can still see the message. On the wrapped tab you can see the 'message from artists' button and keep scrolling down. You can see the messages from all the artists in your top 5!
Reply With Quote
  #2080  
Old 12-03-2023, 02:04 AM
Jovi98's Avatar
Jovi98 Jovi98 is online now
Senior Member
Wanted Dead or Alive
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2018
Gender: male
Posts: 402
Default

There is one interesting article from 2006 about the management team.


https://www.accountancyage.com/2006/...untants/?amp=1



[Jon Bon Jovi, lead singer of rock band Bon Jovi, has admitted that he fired
his accountants, manager and lawyer in an effort to “save the band”]


[Bon Jovi claimed the management team was pushing the band to make more
records, saying they were “killing us for a commission” and that they almost
caused the band to break up]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.