Thread: Anything Thread
View Single Post

Old 03-17-2019, 05:32 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Jon said 30 years ago that if a show is going well, his mind wanders because it’s like an out of body experience. If the show isn’t going well, that’s his focus. Why do people think these things are new bits of information that indicate a fundamental change in how his mind works?

I think I get the duality of things he says/does because aside from introversion, I really have a foot on both sides of the fence when it comes to Myers Briggs types. I see multiple ways to look at things that equally make sense. There’s a purpose. Why do you promote s charitable foundation with statistics? To give it credence. You don’t know EVERYTHING he does that’s charitable. People assume that because there is a lot of information available that ALL the information is available. It’s not.

If he says something personal to his wife in a speech, he doesn’t owe anyone an explanation.

I just hope everyone who thinks they should dictate what Jon says and does has their own lives in order. Because, face it. He’s an incredibly successful person. We’re on a message board talking about him. I bet he’s not trolling a message board about... Frank Sinatra.