View Single Post

Old 11-13-2007, 02:33 AM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseDays2005 View Post
That is in fact a fairy-tale. Nothing more, nothing less. A story once created by someone just has genius as Disney, Rowling, S King etc.
In FACT a fairy tale? Do you, science or anyone have any proof or otherwise? No, it's all a matter of faith. And I respect your opinion and your own faith (that there is no Jesus or God) but don't press your beliefs on me. I am a very educated and a scientifically informed individual but I still hold my own beliefs because I hope for something better because as it is right now, humanity is on the brink of extinction.

The details of creation, evolution and all that CRAP... they make no difference in mine, or anyone's life. Questions like "Where did we come from?", "Why are we here?" and such, are non-relevant questions and any and all individuals, archeologists and scientists investigating where we came from are wasting time and money and effort that could be used in trying to move us forward.

As I said, we all have a choice, a free will and you and I are both good examples of that.

My Bon Jovi Album Ranking: These Days, SWW, KTF, Jersey, Crush, 7800F, Bridges, HAND, Bon Jovi, Bounce, WAN, Circle, THINFS, LH, 2020;