View Single Post

Old 11-13-2007, 02:35 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myguitar View Post
In FACT a fairy tale? Do you, science or anyone have any proof or otherwise? No, it's all a matter of faith. And I respect your opinion and your own faith (that there is no Jesus or God) but don't press your beliefs on me. I am a very educated and a scientifically informed individual but I still hold my own beliefs because I hope for something better because as it is right now, humanity is on the brink of extinction.

The details of creation, evolution and all that CRAP... they make no difference in mine, or anyone's life. Questions like "Where did we come from?", "Why are we here?" and such, are non-relevant questions and any and all individuals, archeologists and scientists investigating where we came from are wasting time and money and effort that could be used in trying to move us forward.

As I said, we all have a choice, a free will and you and I are both good examples of that.
so first your talking about scientific proof about the non-excistince of god.
and then your talk about evolution and all that CRAP (= scientific proof & contradiction to excistence of god or at least his creations)

Your just proofed yourself the BS religion people tell themselve to believe in something that isnt real.

I have faith, I don't need a gossip for that.

If all we knew & proofed up to know was evolution and that story came up 20 years ago, it would have been bought by Disney for sure

Last edited by TheseDays2005; 11-13-2007 at 02:39 AM..