View Single Post

Old 11-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myguitar View Post
Why the suffering? Lucifer (Satan) was an angel who rebeled against God because he didn't understand why he had to serve and not be free to do what he wants. God created Earth as a result and threw the rebels down, then he created man and gave us a choice to prove Satan wrong and show him that nothing can be done without faith in God. We got the choice that Satan wasn't given. God told Adam and Eve to choose Him and live in paradise for all eternity.. or taste the fruit and take the matter into their own hands. So, Adam and Eve sinned and humanity chose it's own way over God's way. So, when someone asks why the suffering in the world, I say it's because we choose to run this world our own way and from the way the news headlines are looking these days, we are not suited to run this, or any world. We will never achieve world peace. We will never prosper. We will most likely self destruct. God told Adam that his job is to populate Earth and thrive... But the modern man's job is to opress every other human and milk them for all they've got. It's been that way since dawn of time and it will never change. Or it wouldn't change hadn't Christ said he'd be back to fix it. So who will you trust? I trust in Him to come back and fix it cause I know we never will... and I just love having hope that something better will come some sunny day. Otherwise, what's the point to living?

So you actually pray and believe in the fellow that lets a child die every 5 seconds of poverty because so-called Adam & Eve made the wrong choice.
You should be so proud of yourself.