View Single Post

Old 11-13-2007, 03:22 AM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseDays2005 View Post
And for me, there are waaay too many people like that, and that is terrifying.
Bro, I agree with you. I will show you proof of that right now. Look at the idiot we have in the White House. He claims "God told him to do so" when it comes to Iraq and other terrible things he's done. Many Christians do things that are terrible and justify it by saying "God told them so"... Like, "GOP are God's party" is a big one here in the states (i dunno where you are), which makes me laugh every time because yeah, God really has a party, and out of the whole world it's the US??? Please, you want a start a good debate, tell an American that God is NOT American and sit back and enjoy!

When I see the things they do, I think of what Christ said, so I can better grasp things and not get an aneurism.... "People will rise and do terrible things in my name." "Those who have ears, let them hear - be not fooled when they say "Christ is with me" or "He is here or there". They do Devil's work"

And when you see what these so called Christian leaders do, how can you not believe that they do devils' work!

I am not religious, mostly because I was born Catholic ! Religion is a man-made organization designed to control populations and God doesn't want that. I am spiritual and sort of a Theological determinist. I believe in the Bible but hate how people interpret it any way they want for a personal (or nationalistic) gain.

My Bon Jovi Album Ranking: These Days, SWW, KTF, Jersey, Crush, 7800F, Bridges, HAND, Bon Jovi, Bounce, WAN, Circle, THINFS, LH, 2020;