View Single Post

Old 04-10-2020, 11:20 PM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
You can make playlists on Jon's recycled lyrics. Instead of The Ballads, The Love Songs, & The Anthems... It's more like, The Bend Or Beaks, The Moving Mountains, & The Open All Nights.

I'll use this tread to slightly go off topic. Is anyone else over Jon's do good attitude? Is there a such thing as overkill with that?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great to do good things in this world and there is no better role model to have. Some speculate that it's a big gimmick for Tax Breaks, I'll actually come to Jon's defense and say he's genuine. We all know he's a terrible actor so maybe a combo of tax breaks and politics however I do think Jon genuinely likes to do good things in this world..

I used to love Jon's interviews. He was this cool charismatic dude who was so chill, funny, quick but every interview now, I feel like he's a preacher.

Every interview is becoming more boring then the next. Look, I get you gotta promote these things, like the SK, but come on.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

To answer your questions NO and NO! There's no such thing as doing too much good especially in a time of so much suffering and death!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk