View Single Post

Old 11-09-2003, 02:16 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousebounce
Quote:
but imagine if they where new songs, having not heard them all before...everyone would probably love this album.
If they were new songs, I think I would hate them even more. The thought of them wasting 23 precious days of their lives killing their old songs is bad enough.
Some of the people on this site ought to open their minds AND their ears to this new album.
I admit some of the new versions don't work, such as Bad Medicine and Bed of Roses which i don't like at all. But I think the new Wanted works really well along with It's My Life, Livin on a Prayer and several others. This album shows there is so much more to this Band than lung-bursting choruses and guitar solos.
To say they've wasted 23 days of their lives on it is a disgrace. What did you do with 23 days of your life in August/September, when they were working their butts of for our benefit? Probably absoloutley nothing if your anything like me!
OK, so you don't like the new versions, that's your perogative, but at least show them a bit of repsect for trying something different!