Old 04-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Nige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumen View Post
Here you go:
http://f.cl.ly/items/2y0v231S3p2v2H1...%20Bonjovi.mp3

Aldo Nova:

Blaze of Glory 1st time ever recorded acoustic version Aldo nova/Jon Bon Jovi into a cassette recorder 1990
Hi there from the man who never sleepsHAHAHA! I gonna share something that's never been heard before and that even Jon didn't know existed.Sorry but I'm in the recording too so too bad.

On Wikidedia when you go to Blaze of Glory the song,Jon tells the story o how the first time he played the song was in the desert to Emilio Estevez and John Frusco and they took it right there on the spot.

I'm afraid that's not true.You see as you'll hear from this recording that no one in the world but me has,it that the first time the song was recorded after it was written,was in Jon's office in his house in Rumson N.J. You can tell that Jon is the real deal 'cause his voice is remarkable even in one take in a cssette recorder. You hear Jon,on vox and that's me on guitar,and during the second half you actually hear me coming up with the intro riff that is the trademark of the song,even though i never got a writer's credit for it.Don't get me wrong Jon was always kind and generous with me,but as you'll se it's me and Jon alone on that tape,and there's no Emilio or director there,and we're certainly not in the desert.

Enjoy HAHAHA(LOL)
Cheers-you star