View Single Post

Old 09-06-2013, 12:31 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

It's out there, but like bonjovi90 says, it's not one of the most satisfying listens out there. Really not unless you want a recording of everything out there.

If you can't find anything after '09 you haven't been looking in the right places though. Plenty of shows from 2010, 2011 and 2013 have been shared. I've been wanting to start up a new board but, erm, I'm under investigation and I'd pretty much screw everyone over would they sign up so...no.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I've found shows after '09 but most of the sites I used to visit haven't been maintained. This site needs an update with their lists and even your database cuts off after DA. I just can't find one good updated Bon Jovi site out there. Mainly for boots but on anything in general.

Anything I'd be interested in would be from the 80s and 90s anyway but I'd still like something current. I downloaded a show from '05 the other day, took one listen, and just deleted it. The quality was good, Jon sounded decent, but it had that same staged predictability which goes on today. I can't stand it.

I'm looking for the Dublin show for collecting reasons, not so much for quality. I know I'll find it eventually, its just a matter of when. You could be a pal

Last edited by Rdkopper; 09-06-2013 at 12:33 PM..