View Single Post

Old 09-15-2018, 06:47 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi100 View Post
Thanks for nice comments

For many days i had this song in "Leaked tracks" position but it's looks like officiialy was released as a promo CD. Even if it's not well know cd and maybe it was given for only some people that CD looks like it was officialy released. It's not the same situation like for example with Nothing (future can brings something different).

But of course there is no way to make mistakes on this kind of collection. If I made any mistake I will put info in description. There is a lot of things that I had to choose. Put Cadillac Man to NJ Collection or KTF? Put Drive to KTF or DA? Put all songs recorded for movies to that period of time or did not do this?I know that with some things we can argue etc but in section describe I will tell why this song is in that period of time and why not in other.

Idea is packing this in best period of time and give to the world. I always wanted to hear something like this.
Looking forward to future albums... Some songs are iffy... Just put in small liner notes and all will be forgiven lol.... Example, although Cadillac Man wasn't written for NJ, it should be put under that album due to the times... As long as you note that in the comments, it'll work...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by Rdkopper; 09-15-2018 at 06:51 PM..