View Single Post

Old 10-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/10761817.Jon_Bon_Jovi_is_unexpected_guest_at_Ramsb ottom_couple_s_wedding/
Lise and John Burton were in Las Vegas to tie the knot at Graceland Wedding Chapel, when they caught a glimpse of Jon Bon Jovi and thought it must have been a tribute act...

Lise...said: “We were nervous as anything, like anyone who is getting married, and we thought that was either Jon Bon Jovi or a brilliant lookalike..."
I know that feeling well, LOL! At my first music industry convention, I kept saying to myself: "If that guy were a little skinnier, he'd look just like Blackie Lawless...if that guy were a little younger, he'd look just like Joe Elliot...if that guy were a little taller, he'd look just like Dave Bryan..." After two hours of prowling the convention hall like a bloodhound, I finally caught up with Dave and got his autograph!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 10-26-2013 at 04:26 AM..