View Single Post

Old 03-17-2019, 10:25 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
Thanks very much.

Ah the time is definitely a stretch. One thing I'm struggling with is the timekeeping in all honesty. I get 'carried away' with certain topics and discussions. I need to move onto the next topic quicker.

Kenny was about 55 mins, though.

The story about JBJ & Richie - Jake got stopped from going in and Takumi spotted them and said 'they're with the band'

So anyway, Jake goes into a room and the full band, wives and everyone's kids are there. David Bergman takes a photo of the band. Then a photo of the band and partners/kids and then Jon says he wants one of just everyone's children. Jake is 6 foot 8 so Richie makes a joke about him being at the back. As they pose for photos, Jake says he looks down and Richie and Jon are just stood there hugging each other and taking it in.

Probably doesn't sound much as you read it but it sounded nice to hear from Jake and obviously meant something to him to see it too.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
thank you for the answer, keep up the good work!!
an interesting addition from the bj past would be billy falcon, bandiera, doc mchgee and the bodyguarrd of jon during the sww-nj, the guy wrote a book the starman and in general said he was like a brother to him till he threw him off (in jons defense that guy was also clode to doc and jon wanted a fresh start)