Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Bon Jovi Trade!

General BJ Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-24-2020, 10:50 AM
FighterBJ's Avatar
FighterBJ FighterBJ is offline
Junior Member
Undiscovered Posts
 
Join Date: 24 Jun 2020
Gender: male
Posts: 23
Talking Bon Jovi Trade!

Hello, I am a new member and a trader of Slippery When Wet Tour shows! I trade every format. If you are interested in trading, please visit my trading list site. https://gta-v-mitoszok.webnode.hu/ Domain is funny but the site is normal. My currrent want list:

I completed my final want list, so that's why the post became big

Birmingham 1986
Newscastle 1986 (not the Tube show)
Hammersmith Odeon 1986 november 18
Stoke On Trent (Hanley) 1986
Lausanne 1986
Baltimore 1986
Arnhem 1986
Las Vegas 1987
Dallas 1987
Hollywood 1987
St. Petersburg 1987
Detroit 1987 (March 10)
Lexington 1987
Cleveland 1987
Philadelphia 1987 (April 2th)
Philadelphia 1987 (April 4th)
Nassau 1987 (April 7th)
Philadelphia 1987 (April 15th)
Mountain View 1987
Alphine Valley 1987
East Rutherford 1987
Melbourne 1987 (September 5)
Melbourne 1987 (September 6)
Melbourne 1987 (September 10)
Budokan 1987 (September 24)
Budokan 1987 (September 25 the real one, not nassau)
Nagoya 1987

Last edited by FighterBJ; 07-31-2020 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: enormous update on wantlist, finally completed
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 06-24-2020, 12:28 PM
BJFan99 BJFan99 is offline
Senior Member
Jovi FANatic
 
Join Date: 11 Apr 2016
Location: Finland
Gender: male
Posts: 1,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterBJ View Post
Hello, I am a new member and a trader of Slippery When Wet Tour shows! I trade every format. If you are interested in trading, please visit my trading list site. https://gta-v-mitoszok.webnode.hu/ Domain is funny but the site is normal. My currrent want list:
Yokohama 1986 (3:1 trade)
Fukuoka 1986 (3:1 trade)
Nippon Budokan (Tokyo) 1986 (i give you every show you want)
Nagoya 1986 (3:1 trade)
Ipswich 1986 (3:1 trade)
Arnhem 1986 (3:1 trade)
Baltimore 1986 (i give you every show you want)

Every other show is 1:1 trade! If you don't have these shows no problem, I'm interested in every SWW stuff I don't have.
If I've understood the rules of this board correctly, we don't allow trading here. So please, offer those shows somewhere else if you want to, but not here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-24-2020, 12:44 PM
Rdkopper's Avatar
Rdkopper Rdkopper is offline
Senior Member
Posting everyday
 
Join Date: 04 Oct 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 7,616
Default

People actually still trade? That's so 15 years ago.

I could see certain ultra rare stuff that people pay a lot of money for like demos and unreleased material. That's its own category...

but all these audience bootlegs that just fall into people hands throughout trading circles from back in the day. 80% of stuff can be ripped off of YouTube or found free on Guitar101... The internet became too accessible and Bon Jovi aren't the band they once were so the fans aren't collecting like they once were... There is really no major demand for it anymore.

If you got something, just share it.



Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
__________________
World’s Most Professional Bon Jovi Fan!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-24-2020, 02:45 PM
bonjovi90's Avatar
bonjovi90 bonjovi90 is offline
Senior Member
Price of posting
 
Join Date: 07 Jun 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 5,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
People actually still trade? That's so 15 years ago.

I could see certain ultra rare stuff that people pay a lot of money for like demos and unreleased material. That's its own category...

but all these audience bootlegs that just fall into people hands throughout trading circles from back in the day. 80% of stuff can be ripped off of YouTube or found free on Guitar101... The internet became too accessible and Bon Jovi aren't the band they once were so the fans aren't collecting like they once were... There is really no major demand for it anymore.

If you got something, just share it.



Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Classic trading died in the summer of 2011 with the end of that tour. After that, almost no one returned for the WAN cycle anymore. Online trades yes, classic ones no.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
__________________
Check out what's becoming the biggest Bon Jovi touring website: https://bjtours.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-24-2020, 03:24 PM
Rdkopper's Avatar
Rdkopper Rdkopper is offline
Senior Member
Posting everyday
 
Join Date: 04 Oct 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 7,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Classic trading died in the summer of 2011 with the end of that tour. After that, almost no one returned for the WAN cycle anymore. Online trades yes, classic ones no.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
Yep...I could totally feel that.. I'm not a huge bootleg collector... One, because I'll never have the time to listen to everything and two, they hold no real value.

Strictly talking audience, I'll usually collect A- and above for anything up to 2011 like you stated... I will collect some "B" recordings from the 80s and 90s if they are special shows like ones I attended or just a few of those magical ones...But anything from 2013 forward, is soundboard only.

Looking back at 2013, I don't think it was as terrible as we all thought but we did get a decent amount of Webcasts and I'm just not really into that time period. The soundboards we received are just enough to fill the pallet.

I also have a designated folder for Bootleg Performance for those that just can't be ignored.










Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
__________________
World’s Most Professional Bon Jovi Fan!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-24-2020, 03:25 PM
Captain_jovi's Avatar
Captain_jovi Captain_jovi is offline
Moderator
Tokyo Road
 
Join Date: 30 Jul 2002
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 35
Gender: male
Posts: 11,545
Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJFan99 View Post
If I've understood the rules of this board correctly, we don't allow trading here. So please, offer those shows somewhere else if you want to, but not here
There isn't too much in the rules about trading because it mostly happens off the board and doesn't effect the legalities of the site itself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-24-2020, 03:34 PM
Rdkopper's Avatar
Rdkopper Rdkopper is offline
Senior Member
Posting everyday
 
Join Date: 04 Oct 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 7,616
Default

There should be an update on legalities.

Just for my own curiosity I'm sure the file sharing of official material is illegal, although you can easily rip or record right off of YouTube without someone banging down your door like in the Napster days...

But is sharing audience recordings still considered illegal? Back in the day, people would record a show and put it on a tape or CD and sell it which made it illegal... Now everything is on YouTube and some bands even embrace it.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
__________________
World’s Most Professional Bon Jovi Fan!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-24-2020, 04:04 PM
FighterBJ's Avatar
FighterBJ FighterBJ is offline
Junior Member
Undiscovered Posts
 
Join Date: 24 Jun 2020
Gender: male
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJFan99 View Post
If I've understood the rules of this board correctly, we don't allow trading here. So please, offer those shows somewhere else if you want to, but not here
Okay thank you, I try to delete the post I just ran out of ideas where to trade, I browsed my way into trading sites, none of them are active, and I've got all SWW stuff from guitars101, but thanks anyways everybody
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-24-2020, 04:07 PM
FighterBJ's Avatar
FighterBJ FighterBJ is offline
Junior Member
Undiscovered Posts
 
Join Date: 24 Jun 2020
Gender: male
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
People actually still trade? That's so 15 years ago.

I could see certain ultra rare stuff that people pay a lot of money for like demos and unreleased material. That's its own category...

but all these audience bootlegs that just fall into people hands throughout trading circles from back in the day. 80% of stuff can be ripped off of YouTube or found free on Guitar101... The internet became too accessible and Bon Jovi aren't the band they once were so the fans aren't collecting like they once were... There is really no major demand for it anymore.

If you got something, just share it.



Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Well that's probably true because all trading sites are down almost, and when you got the common stuff from guitars101 then it's extremely hard to find trades. I never been into snail mail, I only like online version
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-24-2020, 04:08 PM
FighterBJ's Avatar
FighterBJ FighterBJ is offline
Junior Member
Undiscovered Posts
 
Join Date: 24 Jun 2020
Gender: male
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
There should be an update on legalities.

Just for my own curiosity I'm sure the file sharing of official material is illegal, although you can easily rip or record right off of YouTube without someone banging down your door like in the Napster days...

But is sharing audience recordings still considered illegal? Back in the day, people would record a show and put it on a tape or CD and sell it which made it illegal... Now everything is on YouTube and some bands even embrace it.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Selling for money is still illegal but simply collecting them or trading them, you can refer to fair use
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
1986, 1987, bootleg, slippery when wet, trade

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.