View Single Post

Old 10-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Something for the Posts

As stated by everyone else, Rolling Stone is shit. Terrible magazine, who seem to think it's ok to have The Jonas Brothers on their front cover.

In the 60s and 70s, they snubbed Led Zeppelin completely. They were only on the cover for the first time last year, I think. That says a lot.

Jon has been on the cover a couple of times. One was with him dressed as a cowboy, if I recall correctly. But yeah, what kind of shit magazine gives These Days and Crush the same rating?

Nirvana were featured once on the cover before Kurt Cobain died, and the magazine's opinions on them were never too high. Of course, Cobain got on the front cover for a memorial when he died.

They've also repeatedly ignored and slammed Oasis in the most ignorant ways, using all the stupid cliches that you have to say in your reviews and articles. I don't Oasis have ever been on the cover no matter how important they've been to music. EDIT: They were actually in 1996. Doesn't mean the magazine hates them any less though, that was at the time when Oasis were THE band.

Shit magazine.