View Single Post

Old 07-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via AIM to JJx23

It is a great article, that's for sure! The band isn't going anywhere for a long time, so we have plenty of tours to look forward to!

I hope the next tour is a Greatest Hits Tour, but a tour that also plays songs like Dry County, Stick to your Guns, Hey God, Always, etc more often. I mean I shouldn't have noted Always since that is a greatest hit, but still, you get what I mean... I just think these other songs that don't get much recognition in certain places, should get more! It would definitely broaden the casual fan's minds and they would appreciate more of Bon Jovi's music.

Bon Jovi will never have trouble selling out arenas and stadiums, they are a historic band that have broken a lot of world records, and they are one of the very few who have played Central Park. I look at it this way, as long as they can sell 2 or more nights out at Giant's Stadium, they are fine. We all know that they could sell 10 nights out at Giant's Stadium, but that's a lot of nights haha. They sold out 10 nights at the Prudential Center.

I am psyched for Jon's team. He must be going ape shit, but he is a great guy, and he must be a great owner. I rest my case. Jon is the man!

Regards,

Jason F.