View Single Post

Old 08-21-2018, 10:22 AM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

I Get A Rush is a demo for Destination Anywhere, it was written in 1996. Jon did plan another solo record in 1998 or 1999 though - I think some sort of compilation with a bunch of new songs. I reckon I Get A Rush was recorded after the Destination Anywhere tour in 1997 had ended and before it's second leg in 1998. The second leg would make sense as shows had been booked yet a supposedly new solo record wasn't released.

River Runs Dry is from the first demo sessions for These Days in early 1994. It was recorded in the same period as Always and Someday I'll Be Saturday Night along with Letter To A Friend, Nobody's Hero and a few others I can't remember.

I Don't Want To Live Forever was after the release of Destination Anywhere. It's intro and overall sound sounds very much like Stereophonic's Local Boy in the Photograph which was released in March 1997. I think this one was recorded in one of those mobil units as drums usually sound a lot more polished on a Bon Jovi demo.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Thanks for clearing that up!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk