View Single Post

Old 03-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Suddenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I know I was the one that mentioned the box set. My point wasn't for you to use those, I'm just saying the bootleg is just the songs being played over a crowd of people and half the album already exists in perfect quality as the exact same recordings. If I see anything about the flac files I'll let you know for sure!
Then I am sorry. I thought someone else, not on the forum, had mentioned the box set and the forum could do the same. I should have check. Apologies. Mine is some kind of an obsession, I actually don't like the idea of compilations. As less as source is the best. That's the same reason I prefer the NJ double demo disc to the released one. The same goes for Crush, I like the things the state they were intended. And I secretly prefer Sex Sales to Crush too. Sex Sells is all necessary Crush songs and some unique demos. And even I have to make a complation album, it sure has to be all original masters straight from the studio. I insisted on that crappy audience recording because it was all planned as one. Thank you for your opinion by the way, I get your way. Cheers.