View Single Post

Old 05-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to davefan Send a message via AIM to davefan Send a message via MSN to davefan Send a message via Yahoo to davefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris
Yes, it is on the USA-issue of the CD. Therefore one song that we have on our issue is missing. Don't know which one at the moment though.
Wrong. It was only on the original issue of Cross Road which was called "14 classic grooves" instead of "The Best Off" in the USA. The rest of the world got one extra track (Never Say Goodbye) plus In These Arms instead of Prayer '94, and Japan got Tokyo Road instead of Prayer '94.

The remaster includes 15 tracks and In These Arms. This tracklist is the same everywhere and Prayer '94 is no longer available in the USA except when buying a version that's not a remaster.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I bought my crossroads emediately after the release and cause it was broken I bought a remastert one later, so on my version never say goodbye was only added at the remastert one wasn't on the original, and of course yeah Prayer 94 was there originally but unfortunatley replaced by In these arms , in europe
http://www.beepworld.de/members57/moonjunction/