Thread: Crush
View Single Post

Old 12-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterglitterxx View Post
I gotta say though that I definitely don't understand people's love for "Say It Isn't So". Personally, I can't stand that song. I think the lyrics are absolutely ridiculous, the video is cheesy, and while the harmonies in the chorus are fantastic the melody is laughable. I know I'm pretty much alone on that.
No, I really can't stand Say It Isn't So either.

Crush is is nowhere near my favorite album. But I do like Mystery Train, Capt. Crash, Save the World, etc. I actually also kind of like I Got The Girl. One Wild Night though is by far my favorite track on the album.

And someone hit the nail on the head when they said that It's My Life seems like the best song at first and then you get bored with it. I loved it when it was released, but after hearing it 85 billion times now I am soooooooooooooooo over IML, especially when it is played live soooooooooo slow. Ugh.
Albany, NY 12/12/05. JBJ to me from the stage: "You been a good girl this year?" (Reads my sign) "Jon, It's almost Xmas I've been a very good girl! Play Blood on Blood please!" (cue me on the big screen) JBJ: "How good have you been? Oh My God!" (laughs, more teasing) JBJ: "You want it huh, you want it huh? Blood on Blood just for you, the good girl in the front row? The all request hour, the girl in the front row has just asked for Blood on Blood, ok, Merry Christmas young lady!" Amazing <3