View Single Post

Old 06-06-2003, 04:23 AM
Jovi Addict

Location: Van Buren, Arkansas.. And by the way, the website I listed is under construcion.
Send a message via AIM to Captain Crash Send a message via MSN to Captain Crash Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Crash

I think Destination Anywhere is deep and inspiring. It's different in an honest way. Every song slides in and the album isn't shuffled with rockers to make it seem like a hard rock album. It's a soft rock album. I have a very open mind toward it, unlike others who complain about it not being rocky enough. Just because it isn't as hard-rocking to your liking..well..that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. I don't think Jon cared what anyone thought of it since he barely toured for it in America and it wasn't such a big seller.

With Destination Anywhere, you can actually get something out of the lyrics, as you can't with many Bon Jovi songs like "Homebound Train" .. "Wild In The Streets" .. "Raise Your Hands" and "Let It Rock"...

The 90's were a step up for Bon Jovi from the garbage 80's... and certainly a step up for Jon.