Send a message via AIM to Frickj91

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frickj91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Okay Heather, let's face it. Your boyfriend is gay.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Okay... that was very un-called for. This has nothing to do with the post, you are just trying to cause problems..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
Dude, why are you a **** dickhead? I am gay just because I find something funny on the internet? You got serious **** issues and I am tired of your **** ****. You don't have to give me a hard **** time about everything. Just don't **** say anything. I am tired of your ****. Stop critizing my posts, and making fun of me. I am glad you got your giggles out but I am really tired of you and your dumbass comments that are trying to make people laugh. I don't like it. So, I ask you to stop.
I suppose there may have been a nicer way to put it, but you got your point across...
There could have been... But I guess you just don't understand. I have told him to stop nicely a few times. I just keep getting more mean each time because he still doesn't stop. It has happened now at least 5 times. I am sick of it.

Ryan
Don't get me wrong... I totally agree with you...
It's just not fair for me to point him out and not say something about your response...but believe me, I see where you are coming from.