View Single Post

Old 07-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
Much the same as listening to any of his music.
you have obviously never heard the Soundtrack to Into The wild. My all time favourite album. No other record has moved me to such extent. Even more so considering that I don't like Pearl Jam at all.

Anyhow, a "a 40 year old butt-rocker" cracked me up. And all the comments about Vedder being "jealous" and what not are just retarded. Just as a reminder, when he was accused on riding the success of Nirvana, Vedder decided to not film videoclips any longer...videoclips, probably the main driver of record sales in the 1990s. Still, Pearl Jam are probably the biggest band to come out of the 90s. He's just honest. I also think JBJ is a butt-rocker although I'm a fan. There's things he does that make me be ashamed of being a Jovi fan...the ass shaking at concerts is one of them and many people here pointed it out. Now suddenly Vedder is a bad guy. What the hell...

Not to mention that JBJ ranted about everyone from Axl Rose, to Justin Timberlake, to the Darkness, to Michael Jackson. But that's usually fine...