View Single Post

Old 01-23-2023, 10:09 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkid View Post
I'll bite. Here would be my ideal, somewhat realistic setlist for a farewell tour with Richie.
Quote:
Ideally I would want them to do 50 shows max...
Quote:
9. These Days/Diamond Ring/Something for the Pain
13. Dry County/Bed of Roses
Quote:
22. Always (though this one probably won't be possible without "help")
You just posted a 2,5 hour, 23 song setlist filled with songs Jon struggled with even 10 years ago and you think ideally it'd be 50 shows long and is somewhat realistic?

Jon struggles 1 song into the show. By the time he hits the chorus of the first song he's out of breath and needs to resort to posing and throwing The Smile. He struggled with a 20 show European leg and had to cut shows short ánd had a break after 10 shows. He couldn't finish the last South American tour and had to give David a slot just to catch his breath. Even if this band will go on tour Jon will rely/depend on a little more than just "help".

The band have been offered plenty of deals for both a South American tour and a European tour but BJM have declined all offers so far. I've no idea why anyone would want to see this band perform live ever again even if Richie joins the band again. Everyone knows they're done and the only people in Bon Jovi camp refusing to admit they are are on JBJ's payroll.

That video of Richie doing his organ solo gymnastics on a guitar shows it'd have nothing to do with the band most people I assume grew up with and started loving in the first place. What's the point of another tour when it'll be one letdown after the other?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan