View Single Post

Old 06-27-2021, 06:46 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviForever View Post
It’s called opinions! Sometimes it’s down to the atmosphere of the show. For me Wembley was an electric atmosphere and the energy from the band was second to none. It’s not always about the vocals!🙄
Definitely a vaild point and I agree on that about Wembley. On Yokohama, I don't
I think what Seb was more or less trying to do is to encourage fans to look past the two or three Soundboard recordings of a tour. Of course, they're always the first to go to because of the sound quality (was the same for me in the beginning), but there's simply a lot of great moments from this band to find once you get past them. And luckily, many of those are available in decent sound quality as well
Wembley was fantastic - but Night 2 was. It knocked night 3 out of the park left, right and center. The band had been playing these shows on three consecutive days and halfway through the Sunday concert, they were exhausted. That's mostly the reason why the official release contains mostly of songs up until Bad Medicine and rarely of anything afterwards. Even Hey God and TAALS had to have major overdubs. The crowd was probably insanely good on all three occasions.