View Single Post

Old 07-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
My favorite is definitely These Days. There's honestly nothing about it that I would change.

KTF, New Jersey and Slippery sound great too, and as for more "modern" albums I think Lost Highway has the best sounding production, especially on Make A Memory.

Honorable mention to Crush - I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is, but there's something about the production that really hits a spot for me. Perhaps it's my tendency to romanticize that era [emoji28]

My least favorite production would have to be on THINFS or WAN, even though I actually really like both albums (yes even WAN), but the production is just so unclear and compressed.

And as much as it pains me to say this, as it's one of my favorite BJ albums, HAND sounds quite unclear and compressed in places too, and I think that's really such a shame.

With those albums it's like you listen to the CDs and some songs have the sound quality of a sh*tty MP3 you downloaded from YouTube in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think HAND is a great sounding album, besides the two big singles, for me they never did justice to those songs live, never sounded as good as the record
Keep The Faith
Bounce
Lost Highway
This House Is Not For Sale
Crush
The Circle
Bon Jovi
7800º Fahrenheit
Have A Nice Day
Burning Bridges
What About Now